I was going through some pictures and found these of my parents. I think they are both in their 20s. I love old pictures, and hope you don't get tired of seeing some of them on here.
glad you posted again and i love the old pictures. how did you scan them in? teach me please since i have a few old pics i would like to post of my parents and grandparents. hope you are well.
Wow!!! Ransom (who I realize I havne't seen in years) looks just like Jim!!! And Kalo...that is the way I remember her!!! Always smiling!! and so beautiful.I think all three of you look like your parents in some little way. These were great!
4 comments:
I LOVE them! Keep posting the pictures. I found some more recent ones but I really love the old ones. Miss you!
glad you posted again and i love the old pictures. how did you scan them in? teach me please since i have a few old pics i would like to post of my parents and grandparents. hope you are well.
Wow!!! Ransom (who I realize I havne't seen in years) looks just like Jim!!! And Kalo...that is the way I remember her!!! Always smiling!! and so beautiful.I think all three of you look like your parents in some little way. These were great!
Thanks for sharing these. What a good looking couple!
Post a Comment