Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmastime

OK, I know y'all are probably sick and tired of looking at that hottie Carter Oosterhouse, (yeah, right) so I thought I'd post a few pix of my lame inside decorating. I did decorate outside a little also, but I'll spare you from too many pix. As you can see, I went with a mauve/silver/white theme for the tree, but everything else is green/red! Whatever. I'm not too worried about being too matchy-matchy throughtout the whole house. Hey, what'd you expect?? Martha Stewart, I'm NOT...!!

Merry Christmas and a Fantabulous New Year to you all!!
































3 comments:

Margaret said...

beautiful!!! all you need is some wintery weather... We would be thrilled to share it with you!!!

Carlos said...

Leslie,
You are the Martha Stewart of our family. Got any good stock tips you can share? I love the angel at the top...reminds me of Brooke!

Shayla Taylor said...

Looks pretty!