Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dad's 80th Birthday!!






















Today we celebrated my dad's 80th birthday -- woohoo. Thanks to everyone who attended, as it means a lot to our family. Support is always appreciated! I hope y'all had a lot of fun, and I know it lifted my dad's spirits since he's there at the care center. The kids in the pix are Katelin, Elizabeth, Zachary, Jaclyn Whaley, and Jacob Taylor.
The Costco carrot cake was pretty good, too!

4 comments:

Shayla Taylor said...

This was a fun party! Happy 80th Uncle Jim!

Thanks for the celebration Leslie. We had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Uncle Jim is 80!!! What a great day!! I wish I could have been there to help celebrate!! Give him a hug for me!! (MCarterP)

lilivand said...

We sure had a great time - thanks for the invite! Hope Uncle Jim is feeling better very soon.

Mindy said...

leslie
thanks for the invite and party. good times were had by all and i must admit some of my pics made your blog site. thanks for all your energy. will i see you tomorrow? mindy