Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!


I have been tagged by Shayla and Lisa on this one!


What is his name? Les


How old is he? 44


Who said I love you first? He did


How long did you date? 15 months


Who can sing better? He can, but we don't go around singing that much.


Who is smarter? He definitely has a broader range of knowledge than I do. Fer sure!


Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but when I don't get it done and he needs something washed, he'll do it! How bad is that? I HATE domestic chores.


Who does the dishes? That would be me.


What are his guilty pleasures? Chocolate, watching reruns of Law & Order, and MythBusters (I hate this show!!!!!)


Who sleeps on the right? I do.


Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow. Yea!!


Besides you, who is his best friend? Matt (who will be moving here soon, so now he'll have someone besides me to do things with, which means more girl time!!)


Who cooks dinner? OK, this is sad, but when we're eating the same thing, I cook; when we're eating different things, we pretty much fend for ourselves. He eats red meat, I don't, so that's sort of an explanation.


Who drives? He drives.


Who is more stubborn? Probably me, but we're pretty good at compromising.


Who kissed who first? I think we both went for it.


Who asked who out first? Les lived in Illinois, but he was moving out here, so we made plans to meet each other in person when he came out to look for a place to live.


What was your first date? We met at Frasher's Smokehouse for dinner.


Who has more siblings? I do: 1 brother, 1 sister; Les has no siblings.


Who wears the pants in the family? He does . . . when I'm not home!


What is your favorite things about him? His beautiful brown eyes and sexy bald head; his funny sense of humor that makes me laugh every day; his support and thoughtfulness towards me every day; his romantic creative gifts; his willingness to selflessly give of himself for others; his desire for me to be happy. There's so many more things I could go on forever!

4 comments:

lilivand said...

SO SWEET! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Shayla Taylor said...

Hehehehe Who wears the pants in the family? "He does when I'm not home". That is the funniest! I am sitting her cracking up. Leslie, I think Les is pretty neat too. :)

Carlos said...

This is beautiful. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you two are still newlyweds!!
Congratulations!