OK, I am tired of looking at the same last post, so I'm going to post this recipe for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I am not a fan of this type of cookie (the raisin part), but I made them specifically for my dad and Les's dad, and they both LOVED them. So, if you are a lover of this type of cookie, I don't think you'll be disappointed in this recipe. Note: I used the quick oats, not old-fashioned, in my recipe.
1 1/4 cups butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
3 cups Oats, quick or old-fashioned
1 cup raisins
**Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add combined flour, baking soda, salt and spices; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8-9 minutes for chewy cookies; 10-11 minutes for crunchy cookies.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Posted by Leslie at Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love it when you post!!
Wow - you are becoming a little Miss Betty Crocker aren't you!
This is Brad's favorite cookie so I will have to try it!
I too love your posts!
Post a Comment