Happy 40-something Birthday, Claire!!
This is the birthday cake I made for you ....
.... in your dreams, of course!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Posted by Leslie at Saturday, April 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 40-something Birthday, Claire!!
This is the birthday cake I made for you ....
.... in your dreams, of course!!
Posted by Leslie at Saturday, April 04, 2009
2 comments:
Dang that Claire! My dad like her a lot more than he did me! I was always so jealous of that fact. He used to buy her stuff, treat her like a princess and he thought she was just the cutest little niece that he ever spent time with.
Bring the cake to our house, Leslie. We are the ones who deserve it, not Claire!
Happy birthday Claire! I love that cake--even if it is just a dream. I imagine it is chocolate and cream cheese. UmmUmmGood.
Post a Comment