Saturday, April 18, 2009

If You Think This Is Bad, You Should've Seen The Other Guy!!


The real story is: Tuesday night my dad fell in the bathroom and hit his forehead which resulted in a HUGE bump that is covered up in this picture by a large band-aid. The purple bruising around his eyes did not show up until two days later. We took him to the ER and they did a CAT scan of his head, and he is fine. He never had a headache or anything. We took him to lunch today and, as you can imagine, he's getting all kinds of stares and comments. Poor guy :( He just laughs and makes a joke about it.) I don't think I'd be able to laugh if it was me...
Quote of the Day: "The best part of the Coke is the burp." -- Jim Hicks

4 comments:

Carlos said...

Ouch! You ought to get some butter on that forehead! I hope that Jim is recovering his color...he always liked the one he was born with.

lilivand said...

Oh my gosh - that is horrible! I am glad it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks!

Margaret said...

Wow...Uncle Jim...that is an amazing bruise!!! Glad that he is OK!!!!!!!

Shayla Taylor said...

That had to hurt! I disagree about the coke, though. :) I think it is the fuzzy fizzy feeling going down your throat that is the best. :)