I went to pass out candy with the residents where my dad lives in NE Mesa on Saturday night, but they only had a few kids that night stop by. The residents still had fun dressing up and going outside for a while and visiting. Ya shoulda brought your kids by 'cuz they would have scored big time on Saturday! How do you like the spooky special effects on that last pic? Not sure how that happened!
The residents also were treated the Saturday before with a recital by some young music students and their teacher. Some of the children were beginners and some were more advanced, BUT, music is music, and my dad and the other residents very much appreciated the children taking the time to come and play for them. Unfortunately, I don't have pix because I didn't know about it beforehand and didn't have my camera with me. 

Monday, November 1, 2010
You're Never Too Old To Trick 'r Treat!!
Posted by Leslie at Monday, November 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment