Sadly, this week, my best friend Carole's husband, Neil, passed away after a courageous 2-year battle with an aggressive form of T-cell lymphoma. Neil was a lot of fun to be around, and he and Carole lived life to the fullest together in their travels and all the other recreational activities they participated in. We will miss him a lot.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about Neil. We will keep Carole in our prayers. So sorry Leslie!
I am also so sorry to hear of the death of such a good friend!!
Leslie, I am sorry to hear about your friend Neil. I know how much Carole means to you. I'm sending you a hug. . .
Darn! It gets a lot of good ones. Sad. He will suffer no longer.
leslie-condolences for your loss and especially your friend carole's. i know you cared for both of them. see you on saturday. good times.
Post a Comment