Thursday, July 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged - Now You're It!!!


Friends often forward these "About You" emails. I happen to enjoy receiving them and filling them out. Here are some things about me:


Places I have lived:
1. Arizona
2. California (Apple Valley, Victorville)
3. Utah
4.

Movies I love:
1. Rainman (Although, I cannot stand Tom Cruise any longer cuz he's a psycho!)
2. Top Gun (Same caveat as above about Tom Cruise applies here also)
3. Ten Commandments
4. My Cousin Vinny

Favorite vacations:
1. Chicago with Les
2. San Diego (every time I go)
3. Canada
4. San Francisco

Favorite food:
1. Mexican
2. Paradise Bakery Southwest Chicken Salad
3. Country Glazed Ham's Chicken Salad with corn, black beans, tortilla strips & spicy dressing
4. Vito's thin crust pizza-McKellips & Lindsay; Lou Malnati's pizza-Chicago (they ship, too!!)

Favorite dessert:
1. Chocolate
2. Gelato
3. Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
4. Chocolate chip cookies (semi-sweet) with walnuts

Favorite books (Sadly, I don't read like I should, hence, the short list):
1. Checkbook -- (haha)
2. The Doll of Lilac Valley (This is the first book I remember reading more than once while in grade school; I'm not sure how many times, but way more than is normal probably. Thanks to the Internet, I now own an identical copy like the one I initially found in the Pioneer School library... and I'm pretty proud about it, too!
3.
4.

Places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere there's the sight & sound of an ocean out the door/window.

Jobs I have had:
1. REALTOR -currently
2. Court Reporter - formerly
3. Soda jerk/sandwich maker - SJ drugstore
4. Billing clerk - Brown & Herrick (1980s)


Now, for all of you who read my blog, I tag you!

1 comments:

lilivand said...

Loved it - thanks for playing!