I love this pix and your mom!! I miss her too!! We always felt so welcome in your house!!! Keep posting these!! It is fun to go back in time....
Me 2! I love you!
I love you! I miss her too.
She made a very good fudge-cake al estilo Cora.
great post leslie-and keep up with the black and white photos. love them. also your blog background rocks. help me?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love this pix and your mom!! I miss her too!! We always felt so welcome in your house!!! Keep posting these!! It is fun to go back in time....
Me 2! I love you!
I love you! I miss her too.
She made a very good fudge-cake al estilo Cora.
great post leslie-and keep up with the black and white photos. love them. also your blog background rocks. help me?
Post a Comment