




Finally -- here are some of the pix from our girls' get-together at Chompies!! I know you've probably been wondering about why I haven't posted them. I'm working on learning the camera uploading thing, ya know??
We all had fun exchanging our white elephant gifts with each other, although there wasn't too much "stealing" going on. I think Mindy's the only one that stole a gift from someone, and that someone just happened to be ME! But she did let me keep the Christmas red nail polish (thanks, Mindy, I love it!) Happy New Year, girls!

2 comments:
leslie
proud of you for getting the pics up, can you email me some so i can post on my blog? i think i also gave that hershey bar to shayla because i don't remember snarfing it down. hmmmmm. i do also like the white kitchen look with the island. clinical obsessions are good since they sound monitored. lol the girls get together was a total blast and hopefully we can do it again soon. love the new pink polka dot blog. we need to find more backgrounds you can copy and paste...so we can change it up.
What fun we had! We've got to get back together soon!
Post a Comment