




I love white/black kitchens! If you're someone who loves them also, I know you'll completely understand my "almost clinically certifiable obsession" with them. I will confess, though, that my kitchen at home is not white/black, as this does not appeal to the masses and we hope to sell in the near (I hope) future. Needless to say, I had way too much time on my hands a few days ago and found several pictures of these classic white kitchens, which I thought I'd pass along!
Click on each picture to get a better view!
3 comments:
Hey Leslie, it's your cousin, Julie (Brown) Bryce. I just happened to stumble onto your blog and thought that I'd say HI!!! I hope that you are doing great! If you want to check out our blog it's at www.brycefam-blog.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!
So beautiful. They are fresh and clean. I like the two in the middle with the long dangling lights the best.
Leslie, I think of your mom when I see a clean white welcoming kitchen.
Post a Comment